- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
- [Free Pattern +Video Tutorial] I Am Totally In Love With This Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket Is The Cutest Way To Jazz Up Plush Blankets
- [Free Pattern] Five Textured Dishcloth Crochet Patterns You Will Love
- Get Cozy With This Classic Chevron Striped Afghan, Crocheted In Rich Hues
This gorgeous granny ripple afghan is a must for those who love the traditional granny square and ripples. Granny Ripple Afghan by Janet Jarosh with a beautiful choice of colors is a great way to use up leftover yarn. With a soft and comfy look, this pattern that works up really fast will give you hours and hours of pure joy.
Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan
Materials for adult size:
Crochet Hook Size K
Knitting Worsted (4 oz skeins) – 12 oz White, 16 oz Burgundy, 20 oz Pale Rose, 20 oz Rose
Check out the original source for the Crochet Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CitiUSA for Crochet
Thanks to Janet Jarosh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.