- Stunning Easy Sweater- Hurry! We Want To See It Finished! [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- 6 Adorable And Free Crochet Patterns For Cat Hats With Ears
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
This boxed block stitch baby blanket pattern is an easy and relaxing project. The boxed block stitch creates a fun boxed shape pattern that is so pleasing to the eye. This versatile stitch can be used for anything, from washcloths to afghans and is also a great stash buster. Boxed Block Blanket free crochet pattern designed by Daisy Farm Crafts is a beautiful pattern that works for boys and girls alike. Choose your color adventure, grab your hook and yarn and get crocheting!
Boxed Block Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Caron Simply Soft Yarn (Found at Michael’s, WalMart, JoAnn’s, or online at Yarnspirations.com) One skein in Gold, one skein in gray heather, one skein in soft blue, 3 skeins of off-white.
Size H hook, (Susan Bates brand preferred for this stitch)
tapestry needle to weave in the ends
Finished blanket measures 36 inches wide by 45 inches long approximately. (It’s a nice crib size blanket)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Boxed Block Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Daisy Farm Crafts for the article inspiration and featured image.