- [Free Pattern] This Hoodie Is The Perfect Way To Get The Girl Next Door Look
- [Video Tutorial] Joyful Dishcloths For Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Blanket Works Up In No Time At All
Grab your stash and hook and start making these extra adorable mini Poinsettias! Mini Poinsettia Flower by Happy Patty Crochet beautiful floral pattern that will bring to life any project you choose to add them to! This mini Poinsettia free crochet pattern is a work of art. Made of 12 red bracts and 6 green leaves and with a finished size of the mini poinsettias is ~1.2inch/3cm wide, this amazing pattern is perfect for hair clips, rings, decor, and books and ideal as applique.
– Cotton thread size #40 (in red and green)
– Steel Crochet Hooks in sizes 0.6mm.
– All purpose clear adhesive.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Happy Patty Crochet
Thanks to Happy Patty Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.