- [Free Pattern] Cutest Rainbow Hearts Socks Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
- [Tutorial] How To Plan Your Crochet Afghan With Pic Monkey
Grab your stash and hook and start making these extra adorable mini Poinsettias! Mini Poinsettia Flower by Happy Patty Crochet beautiful floral pattern that will bring to life any project you choose to add them to! This mini Poinsettia free crochet pattern is a work of art. Made of 12 red bracts and 6 green leaves and with a finished size of the mini poinsettias is ~1.2inch/3cm wide, this amazing pattern is perfect for hair clips, rings, decor, and books and ideal as applique.
– Cotton thread size #40 (in red and green)
– Steel Crochet Hooks in sizes 0.6mm.
– All purpose clear adhesive.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Happy Patty Crochet
Thanks to Happy Patty Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.