- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
- [Free Pattern] Really Cute Blanket And Fast Pattern To Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] LOVE This Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Design!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Easter Bunnies Are So Cute, It Is Impossible To Pick A Fave!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
A beautiful and easy-to-make blanket will always be a treasured gift by any soon-to-be moms. Heirloom Baby Blanket by Leelee Knits is made using the diagonal cluster stitch which in combination with this gorgeous Cascade Cherub DK weight creates a delicate lace fabric that makes this pattern unique and a beautiful gift to welcome the new baby.
Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Here is what you will need to make this blanket:
A size H-8 (5 mm) Crochet Hook
10 Skeins Cascade Cherub DK in Smokey Lavender
This blanket measures: 35 Inches X 42 Inches
Check out the original source for this Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Leelee Knits
Thanks to Leelee Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.