- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crocodile Stitch
- This Motivational Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Gift Idea That Would Make Anyone Happy
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
Pretty and playful granny square blankets are always a great addition to any room and/or any crocheter’s collection. This great pattern for scrap yarns is no exception! Granny Squares and Stripes Blanket pattern by Lynne Samaan has different size granny squares and could be considered an advanced beginner pattern. To make this bright and beautiful you’ll need to know stitches such as cluster stitch, puff stitch, and spike Half double crochet stitch.
Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket
Finished Size: 53 inches (135 cm) by 53 inches (135 cm)
Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK:
6-skeins of cream # 1005
1-skeins of the following colors: Turquoise # 1068, Magenta # 1084, Saffron #1081 (for the trim and for making granny squares)
Different left over colors of Stylecraft Special dk yarns were used for granny squares
I buy my yarn at Deramores
Hook Size: G-6 (4mm)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Da’s Crochet Connection
Thanks to Lynne Samaan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.