- [Free Pattern +Video Tutorial] I Am Totally In Love With This Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- Cute Crochet Basket Pattern To Lighten Up Any Dull Corner In Your Home
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Unique Christmas Tree Crochet Scarf Everyone Will Love
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
With just basic skills and a little time, you can create an absolutely adorable and so funny cat amigurumi. Or maybe three! 🙂 These Funny Cats In Hats by Amigurumi Today, are ready for fun. They look lovely and a bit naughty and those scarves and hats let everybody know how stylish they are! Whether you are young, or young at heart, you will love these crochet cats. Give them as gifts to someone special for any occasion or make them for yourself. They will impress everyone!
Funny Cat Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
Alize Happy Baby (65% acrylic-35% polyamide, 350 m / 100 g) or any other yarn of similar weight
2.5 mm crochet hook
10 mm safety eyes
Embroidery floss for muzzle
Scissors and sewing needle
Any decorations you like
The height of finished crochet cat is about 30-33 cm.
Check out the original source for this Funny Cat Amigurumi In Hat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Amigurumi Today
Thanks to Amigurumi Today for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.