- [Free Pattern] Crochet Art: These Granny Square Earrings Are Fabulous!
- One Hour Elizabeth Stitch Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Excellent Dishcloth That Comes Out Square And Lays Flat
Get ready for the winter holidays with this simple, fun and free Christmas scarf crochet pattern. Retro Christmas Tree Scarf by Jennifer Pionk is a must have for anyone looking to celebrate winter holidays and have some fun.This precious Christmas scarf makes such a great gift this winter and if you dedicate it a few hours straight, you’ll be able to whip this up in no time.
Free Christmas Scarf Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Worsted Weight / 4 yarn (the yarn pictured in the photos is Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice – 170 yards / 156 m / 3.5oz / 100g ball / 100% acrylic) You’ll need the following colors & amounts: White (MC) (510 yds / 3 balls), Green (CA) (120 yards / 1 ball), Brown (CB) (3 yards / 1 ball), Red (CC) (20 yards / 1 ball), Yellow (CD) (5 yards / 1 ball)
Crochet Hooks: H/8/5.00mm; G/6/4.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
Locking Stitch Marker
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Christmas Scarf Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.