- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
- [Free Pattern] I Can’t Believe How Easy It Is To Make This Beautiful Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Learn How To Crochet These Super Easy And Very Beautiful Moccasin Slippers
- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
Bright colors are excellent for adding the extra wow factor to this project! This awesome Granny Cool Cushion by Tracey Todhunter is the super easy first crochet project that looks great and can be made in just a couple of hours. Useful and decorative, this granny cushion will bring you lots of compliments and appreciation and instant gratification. So important for a first crochet project!
To make your own cushion:
You’ll need a 6mm hook and Herdy Wool in your favourite colours (if you want to make a plain or two colour square you’ll need two balls), a 35cm cushion pad and a couple of hours.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Granny Cool
Thanks to Tracey Todhunter for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.