- [Free Pattern] Get Your Christmas Decorating Ready With This Fabulous Tree Garland
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Bead Stitch Crochet Hat
- How To Crochet A Beautiful Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
- [Free Pattern] Catch The Good And Trap The Bad With This Magical Dream Catcher
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For Those New To Crochet
Christmas is almost here and we’re all looking for great patterns to make great handmade gifts. Nothing compares to a looking gift that’s amazing looking and functional. Good visual handmade gifts that are unique artistic make a look stunningly good impression on everyone,
This Easy Crochet Afghan by Christine Rosen is a great pattern for beginners and not only. Made in Red Heart worsted yarn, this crochet afghan is a great pattern to add to your collection of home decor interior design ideas.
Red Heart with Love yarn-Pewter(size 4 worsted weight)-9 skeins(around 3,330 yards) hold 3 strands together
Size Q-19 (15mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: iKNITS
Thanks to Christine Rosen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.