- [Free Pattern] Celtic Weave Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Captivating And Fascinating Apache Tears Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- [Paid Pattern] A Little Granny Square Inspiration Goes A Long Way
- [Video Tutorial] This Brilliant Baby Sweater Will Make Your Day
Christmas is almost here and we’re all looking for great patterns to make great handmade gifts. Nothing compares to a looking gift that’s amazing looking and functional. Good visual handmade gifts that are unique artistic make a look stunningly good impression on everyone,
This Easy Crochet Afghan by Christine Rosen is a great pattern for beginners and not only. Made in Red Heart worsted yarn, this crochet afghan is a great pattern to add to your collection of home decor interior design ideas.
Red Heart with Love yarn-Pewter(size 4 worsted weight)-9 skeins(around 3,330 yards) hold 3 strands together
Size Q-19 (15mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: iKNITS
Thanks to Christine Rosen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.