- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Beautiful Crochet Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lovely Crochet Textured Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Mother-Hood-Scarf Is Fabulous!
“This Valentine’s Candy Bag does not have to be used for Valentine’s Day, it super cute and a useful little storage bag for all year around, as you can use leave of the hearts if you don’t want hearts to be seen on the bag. Because it used the hdc in the back loop only, it makes the bag very stretchable. You can stuff it with gifts, candy, or anything else you might want hide or store inside.”
Valentine’s Candy Bag by Nicole Riley is a very versatile and year-round to be used pattern. I challenge you: name one day when you could not gift someone a cute bag filled with candies!
Cute Crochet Candy Bag
What you will need:
Premier yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Collection
scissors and yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Cute Crochet Candy Bag Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.