- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Flower Bookmark
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Thick & Cushy Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Patttern] Adorable Crochet Pencil Holder Every Kid Should Have ( At Least One!)
“This Valentine’s Candy Bag does not have to be used for Valentine’s Day, it super cute and a useful little storage bag for all year around, as you can use leave of the hearts if you don’t want hearts to be seen on the bag. Because it used the hdc in the back loop only, it makes the bag very stretchable. You can stuff it with gifts, candy, or anything else you might want hide or store inside.”
Valentine’s Candy Bag by Nicole Riley is a very versatile and year-round to be used pattern. I challenge you: name one day when you could not gift someone a cute bag filled with candies!
Cute Crochet Candy Bag
What you will need:
Premier yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Collection
scissors and yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Cute Crochet Candy Bag Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.