- [Free Pattern] Simple And Amazingly Beautiful Granny Square Sweater
- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
- Cozy And Comfortable Shawl Collar Vest Knitting Pattern
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- Beautiful Fawn River Blanket Crochet Pattern And Dishcloth With A Lovely Native American Feel
“This Valentine’s Candy Bag does not have to be used for Valentine’s Day, it super cute and a useful little storage bag for all year around, as you can use leave of the hearts if you don’t want hearts to be seen on the bag. Because it used the hdc in the back loop only, it makes the bag very stretchable. You can stuff it with gifts, candy, or anything else you might want hide or store inside.”
Valentine’s Candy Bag by Nicole Riley is a very versatile and year-round to be used pattern. I challenge you: name one day when you could not gift someone a cute bag filled with candies!
Cute Crochet Candy Bag
What you will need:
Premier yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Collection
scissors and yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Cute Crochet Candy Bag Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.