- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Designed And Really Easy To Make Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] Don’t You Just Love These Magic Squares?
- [Free Pattern] You Might Find Yourself Falling Totally In Love With This Brutus The Buckeye
This fun crochet frog can be easily turned into key chains, brooches, or fridge magnets. With a playful design, this free crochet pattern can be used for more than decoration. Bull Frog Fridgie by Cylinda D. Mathews is a cute frog pattern that makes great gifts for the frog lover and frog collector.
Crochet Frog Fridgie
Sm amt 4-ply WW yarn (Green)
Crochet hook, size G (4.25 mm)
2 plastic eyes 1/4” in dia
Check out the original source for the Crochet Frog Fridgie pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Memories
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.