- [Free Pattern] I Have Fallen In Love With This Crochet Pot Holders Set
- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cabbage Patch Stitch
- 10 Quick and Easy Crochet Baby Booties Free Crochet Patterns
This fun crochet frog can be easily turned into key chains, brooches, or fridge magnets. With a playful design, this free crochet pattern can be used for more than decoration. Bull Frog Fridgie by Cylinda D. Mathews is a cute frog pattern that makes great gifts for the frog lover and frog collector.
Crochet Frog Fridgie
Sm amt 4-ply WW yarn (Green)
Crochet hook, size G (4.25 mm)
2 plastic eyes 1/4” in dia
Check out the original source for the Crochet Frog Fridgie pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Memories
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.