- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Lightweight Scarf Is Perfect For Adding An Extra Bit Of Color To A Spring Outfit
- Beautiful Sashiko Crochet Bag Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is So Adorable!
This Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern is great for Easter celebration! Chunky Bunny Crochet Hat by Sarah Zimmerman is available in pretty much all sizes: from newborn to teen/adult. Made in chunky yarn, this pattern allows for the ears to stand up without any other support on the inside! Pretty cool, don’t you think?
Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern
– Size H Crochet Hook
– Bernat Softee Chunky yarn in Clay. Shop all colors at Yarnspirations.com
– Fleece Fabric (1/2 yard is more than enough!) I purchase the pink polkadots at JoAnn Fabrics.
– Skip Stitch Blade Original #1
– 45mm Fiskars Rotary Cutter
– Tapestry Needle
Check out the original source for this Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.