- This Modern Granny Square Crochet Potholder Is The “Go To” Item That Will Work So Well For You
- [Free Pattern] Very Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Dress
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Technique To Make A Double Thick Crochet Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple And Magically Attractive Wrap Perfect For On-The-Go Crocheting
- Cute And Simple Coffee Themed Afghan Square
This Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern is great for Easter celebration! Chunky Bunny Crochet Hat by Sarah Zimmerman is available in pretty much all sizes: from newborn to teen/adult. Made in chunky yarn, this pattern allows for the ears to stand up without any other support on the inside! Pretty cool, don’t you think?
Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern
– Size H Crochet Hook
– Bernat Softee Chunky yarn in Clay. Shop all colors at Yarnspirations.com
– Fleece Fabric (1/2 yard is more than enough!) I purchase the pink polkadots at JoAnn Fabrics.
– Skip Stitch Blade Original #1
– 45mm Fiskars Rotary Cutter
– Tapestry Needle
Check out the original source for this Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.