- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Crocheted Mug Cozy!
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- Debbie Harford Shared A multicolor with neutral color Baby afghan. 38
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
- Sweet Little Dress And Matching Beret Set
Easy and quick to make with just a few textual crochet stitches, this afghan block is simple and elegant. Coral and Stone Square by Elena Hunt is a fun and whimsical square tat’s great to use when you want to create bright and fun projects.
This cute crochet square can be done in any size you wish so you can create beautiful afghans, pillows or even creative tote bags using this pattern.
Coral And Stone Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn – 50 yards each worsted weight yarn. You can use 1-16 colors to make this your own. I used the following:
Red Heart with Love – Papaya(Color A), White(Color B) and Pewter(Color C)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Coral and Stone Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Beatrice Ryan Designs
Thanks to Elena Hunt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.