- [Free Pattern] 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- Really Pretty Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern – Create Stacks Of These Cloths For Gifts!
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Weekend Afghan
Easy and quick to make with just a few textual crochet stitches, this afghan block is simple and elegant. Coral and Stone Square by Elena Hunt is a fun and whimsical square tat’s great to use when you want to create bright and fun projects.
This cute crochet square can be done in any size you wish so you can create beautiful afghans, pillows or even creative tote bags using this pattern.
Coral And Stone Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn – 50 yards each worsted weight yarn. You can use 1-16 colors to make this your own. I used the following:
Red Heart with Love – Papaya(Color A), White(Color B) and Pewter(Color C)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Coral and Stone Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Beatrice Ryan Designs
Thanks to Elena Hunt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.