- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Garden of Roses
- [Free Pattern] This 3D Swan Doily Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- Adorable Fierce Little Dragon [Video Tutorial & Written Pattern]
Easy and quick to make with just a few textual crochet stitches, this afghan block is simple and elegant. Coral and Stone Square by Elena Hunt is a fun and whimsical square tat’s great to use when you want to create bright and fun projects.
This cute crochet square can be done in any size you wish so you can create beautiful afghans, pillows or even creative tote bags using this pattern.
Coral And Stone Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn – 50 yards each worsted weight yarn. You can use 1-16 colors to make this your own. I used the following:
Red Heart with Love – Papaya(Color A), White(Color B) and Pewter(Color C)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Coral and Stone Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Beatrice Ryan Designs
Thanks to Elena Hunt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.