- [Free Pattern] Splendid Crochet Lace Sweater You’ll Fall In Love With
- [Free Pattern] Simple Filet Crochet Starburst Square Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Larksfoot Stitch + Baby Afghan Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Bookmark Is Beautiful And Special… And Will Last Forever
“The Baby Granny Square Blanket is made so fast, that it can always be used for a last minute baby gift. Changing the colors and even increasing the amount of round and you can make it as big as you like. Please keep in mind there is a huge amount of granny square patterns out there, whether they are the traditional ones or the modern kinds. So, the one I used is one of the traditional granny squares. Baby Granny Square Blanket by Nicole Riley is perfect for any beginner to learn how to crochet. Especially because it includes a video too!”
Adorable Granny Square Blanket
What you will need :
Bernat Blanket Brights Yarn in Raspberry Ribbon Varg (for the outer row, so less than 1 skein) and Sweet and Sour Varg (1 skein)
Bernat Baby Blanket in Vanilla (1 skein)
scissors and yarn needle
Check out the original source for this Granny Square Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicki for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.