- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Really Easy To Make Crochet Granny Square Bag
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Easy To Make Crochet Hat And Scarf Set
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Hat Is Really Easy And Quick To Make
“Why buy a new Easter basket if you can make one? Try this adorable Tapestry Easter Basket crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com.
This relatively easy design is worked from the bottom up and has the Easter decorations built right into the sides! Customize the eggs to make different colors, or all the same, for you or whomever will be getting the basket for a personalized touch.”
Adorable Easter Basket
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1.5 oz. / 92 yards
I used Bernat Super Value and Red Heart Super Saver
Check out the original source for this Adorable Basket Crochet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.