- [Written+Photo Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Granny Square Dishcloths
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
If you love projects with texture, this washcloth has plenty of it! This stitch combo creates a sturdy, yet soft, texture that’s perfect for washcloths. Dude Crochet Washcloths by Michelle Ferguson can be done in any size you want, so this pattern can be used to create washcloths for the kitchen or the bathroom, at your choice.
Crochet Washcloths Free Pattern
70 yards (each) worsted weight cotton yarn for set of 4
I (5.5mm) crochet hook
More Free Crochet Washcloth Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Crochet Washcloths Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Two Brothers Blankets Website.
Thanks to Michelle Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.