- [Free Pattern] This Little Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- Spiral Crochet Hot Pads To Make, Use, And Admire
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Farmers Market Tote Bag With A Dash Of Style
If you love projects with texture, this washcloth has plenty of it! This stitch combo creates a sturdy, yet soft, texture that’s perfect for washcloths. Dude Crochet Washcloths by Michelle Ferguson can be done in any size you want, so this pattern can be used to create washcloths for the kitchen or the bathroom, at your choice.
Crochet Washcloths Free Pattern
70 yards (each) worsted weight cotton yarn for set of 4
I (5.5mm) crochet hook
More Free Crochet Washcloth Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Crochet Washcloths Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Two Brothers Blankets Website.
Thanks to Michelle Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.