- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- Fun And Unique Crochet Easter Egg Pillow [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Crochet Flower: Tawashi Flower
- [Free Pattern] What Someone Can Do With These Crochet Japanese Flowers Is Inspiring
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
For some people, the hardest part in crochet is choosing the right color combination. There is a whole big colors theory behind every combination that works, and sometimes is simply intuition or sometimes even exceptions. The Color Theory 101: selecting yarns that go together is beautifully explained by Stacey on her blog. This post is truly simplifying how to choose just the right colors, so you don’t have to rely only on instinct anymore.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Stacey for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.