- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Shell And Post Stitch Ripple Afghan
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For Those New To Crochet
- [Photo Tutorial + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Daisy Stitch (Star Stitch)
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Stitch Is So Easy You Can Do It In Your Sleep!
For some people, the hardest part in crochet is choosing the right color combination. There is a whole big colors theory behind every combination that works, and sometimes is simply intuition or sometimes even exceptions. The Color Theory 101: selecting yarns that go together is beautifully explained by Stacey on her blog. This post is truly simplifying how to choose just the right colors, so you don’t have to rely only on instinct anymore.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Stacey for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.