- [Free Pattern] Creative And Useful African Flower Turtle Pincushion Idea
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Bliss Square Will Remind You Of The Winter Wonderland Outside
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
For some people, the hardest part in crochet is choosing the right color combination. There is a whole big colors theory behind every combination that works, and sometimes is simply intuition or sometimes even exceptions. The Color Theory 101: selecting yarns that go together is beautifully explained by Stacey on her blog. This post is truly simplifying how to choose just the right colors, so you don’t have to rely only on instinct anymore.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Stacey for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.