- This Little Fawn Of The Forest Is Absolutely Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Wonderfully Textured Patchwork Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way Ever To Make A Cute Hexagon Baby Jacket With Ruffles!
- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Little One Cozy With This Cute Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.