- Classy Short Sleeve Sweater For Women
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- [Video Tutorial] Add The Perfect Look To Your Baby Blanket With This Pretty Shell Border
- 3D Textured Crochet Daisy Granny Square Video Tutorial
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.