- [Free Pattern] Put A Festive Spin On Traditional Doily With This Awesome Americana Pattern
- This Stained Glass Flowers Blanket Is Perfect For Curling Up With A Book And A Cup Of Tea
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.