- This Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is A Beautiful Gift To Welcome The New Baby
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
- [Free Pattern] A Very Pretty Floral Square: Veronica’s Rose
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.