- [Free Pattern] Tapestry Crochet Is Ideal For Pouches, Bags, Bowls Or Even Hats
- [Free Pattern] 3 Awesome Gift Stash Ideas For The Knifty Knitter
- Awesome Wearable Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe For The Little Girls In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Pin Cushion Is Way Too Cute!
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.