- Fabulously Beautiful Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern & Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Priceless 18 Karat Shawl To Treasure And Adore For Years
- [Free Pattern] Comfy And Cute Mommy – Daughter Matching Slippers
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
- This Lovely Spring Crochet Blanket Would Make A Very Nice Gift
With this crocheted summer top you don’t have to spend a single second worrying about what to wear this summer! Aestas Top by Anna Erlandsson is a lovely top free crochet pattern and a piece that’s you can wear any day. Very flattering for anybody and quick to work up to this top with decorative openwork panels down the sides can easily become a staple piece in one’s wardrobe.
Crocheted Summer Top Free Pattern
● Approx. 350 (375, 425, 475, 550) m, or 385 (410,
465, 520, 600) yards of worsted cotton yarn
● 5 mm crochet hook, or hook needed to meet
● The usual suspects darning needle and scissors
14 dc x 8 rows = 10×10 cm / 4×4 inches
XS (S, M, L, XL)
To fit bust:
78 (86, 95, 105, 115) cm, or
31 (34, 37, 41, 45) inches
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crocheted Summer Top Free Pattern.
Thanks to Anna Erlandsson for the article inspiration and featured image.