- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Sparkle To Your Day With This Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch
This Granny Square Afghan is a very easy pattern that is so perfect for any beginner crocheter. Fast and easy this Giant Granny Square Afghan by Taylor Ferguson is a simple and fun crochet project and works great as your very first granny square ever. Use some lovely pretty colours to create a gorgeous giant granny square. The size is very easy to adjust: just make it as big as you want to or stop when you run out of yarn.
Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
Yarn of your choice
Crochet Hook: I
Safety Pins (Optional)
Check out the original source for this Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Taylor Ferguson
Thanks to Taylor Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.