- Pizza Slice Earrings For All The Ladies Who Love Foodie Jewelries
- [Video Tutorial] How To Turn A Granny Hexagon Into A Butterfly
- [Free Pattern] Super-Stylish One Skein Crochet Scarf
- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
This Granny Square Afghan is a very easy pattern that is so perfect for any beginner crocheter. Fast and easy this Giant Granny Square Afghan by Taylor Ferguson is a simple and fun crochet project and works great as your very first granny square ever. Use some lovely pretty colours to create a gorgeous giant granny square. The size is very easy to adjust: just make it as big as you want to or stop when you run out of yarn.
Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
Yarn of your choice
Crochet Hook: I
Safety Pins (Optional)
Check out the original source for this Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Taylor Ferguson
Thanks to Taylor Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.