- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Throw Pillow Pattern I’ve Ever Seen! And Quick Too!
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Scrunchie Hair Band
- [Free Pattern] Loveable And Chic Meadow Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] These Skulls Motifs Are Fun, Easy And Addictive!
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Shower Gift Set
Get ready to wow some people with this beautiful lacy Pansy stitch pattern. Any crochet project done using this friendly and beautiful Pansy Stitch free crochet pattern designed by Rachel Counts will bring lots of compliments from your friends. This beautiful lace flower crochet stitch can be used in fashion, to create decorative accessories and in every other area you can think of.
The Pansy Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
You can potentially use any yarn and hook to do this stitch. Here is what I used:
Worsted Weight Yarn
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>The Pansy Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Rachel Counts for the article inspiration and featured image.