- [Free Pattern] Luscious Pink Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket -Perfect For Quick & Easy Crochet Projects
- [Photo+ Video Tutorial] How To Crochet 8, 9 And 12 Petal Flower Coasters
- This Coral And Stone Afghan Block Is A Beauty!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
- [Free Pattern] No One Can Resist This Gorgeous Cable Hearts Baby Afghan
This paw prints scarf is a wonderful pattern for any animal lover and so perfect for gift making. Meandering Paw Prints free crochet pattern designed by Amy B Stitched is fun and creative and makes a great unisex scarf. Great for charity sales and scrap yarn use this scarf makes up easy and looks great. It will certainly become a big favorite among friends and family!
Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner/easy
SIZE: 6 inches wide, each repeat of meandering paw prints is 14” long. I used 5 repeats for an adult scarf and 3 for a childs scarf.
MATERIALS: Size I/9/5.50 mm crochet hook, Worsted/4/medium weight yarn approx. 6 oz (315 yards), yarn needle.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amy B Stitched for the article inspiration and featured image.