- This Awesome Mini Galaxy Of Change Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is Simply Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Everyday Crochet Handbag
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Button Wrap For Warmth And A Chic Look
Learn to crochet the Floret Stitch with this easy to follow tutorial, courtesy of The Unraveled Mitten. Today’s featured stitch, the Floret Crochet Stitch is an easy textured stitch made up of double crochet and slip stitches. This is a fabulous crochet stitch to use for baby blankets with a lovely look and you’ll love that works up super quick.
The Floret Crochet Stitch Free Pattern
Worsted weight/#4 Yarn (I used Paton’s Canadiana in Gold
You May Also Like These Crochet Stitch Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for The Floret Crochet Stitch Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Unraveled Mitten.
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.