- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Child’s Travel Neck Pillow Crochet Pattern
- This Back To School Crochet Banner Is The Best Teacher Appreciation Gift
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Gorgeous Crochet Granny To Improve Your Home Decor
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
Have you ever wondered how to sew crochet to fabric? Here are the best ways to attach fabric to crochet. Learn two different ways to attach crocheted items to fabric. Whether you’re thinking about crocheting some lined purses to go with matching scarves and caps,you want to back a blanket,or you want to line a bag or a hat or a scarf these two ways are gonna be the best ways that you can do that to get the best finished result.
Watch the video below courtesy of Melanie Ham and learn also some tips and tricks along the way and tools that will be helpful to you, no matter what project you are doing.
The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Check out The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet with all the directions at: Melanie Ham.
Thanks to Melanie Ham for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.