- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy And Beautiful Knitted Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Earflaps Hat Is Amazingly Cute!
- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: How to Crochet Reusable Face Washing Cloths
- [Free Pattern] This Overlapping Hearts Bookmark Is Too Cute!
Have you ever wondered how to sew crochet to fabric? Here are the best ways to attach fabric to crochet. Learn two different ways to attach crocheted items to fabric. Whether you’re thinking about crocheting some lined purses to go with matching scarves and caps,you want to back a blanket,or you want to line a bag or a hat or a scarf these two ways are gonna be the best ways that you can do that to get the best finished result.
Watch the video below courtesy of Melanie Ham and learn also some tips and tricks along the way and tools that will be helpful to you, no matter what project you are doing.
The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Check out The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet with all the directions at: Melanie Ham.
Thanks to Melanie Ham for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.