- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
- [Free Pattern] This One Hour Scarf Is Perfect For A Quick And Easy Christmas Gift If You’re Good With A Hook!
- Modern Crochet Squares For A Gorgeous Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
This textured afghan square free pattern with a large center and a stunning composition is very attractive and adds lots of style to projects. Clarissa by Helen Shrimpton is a versatile free afghan square pattern which you can turn in pretty much anything you want. The texture created by the combination of popcorns, puffs and front and back stitches is dynamic, interesting and fun!
Textured Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
I used Stylecraft Special Aran 5mm hook.
You may Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Textured Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Helen Shrimpton for the article inspiration and featured image.