- [Video Tutorial] Make Someone Feel Extra Special With This Adorable Fox Blanket With A Hood
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty And Unusual Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Side Saddle Stitch
Make this tapestry crochet tulip square in a variety of colors to create garden-themed wall art, home decor pieces or afghans. “12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2019 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun lapghan by December. 2019 will be the year of coffee! May’s new square comes on the heels of April’s spill- May flowers! 8″ Tapestry Tulip Art Coffee Afghan Square free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is an ode to the blooming beauties outside and also great latte art.”
Tapestry Crochet Tulip Square Free Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1.2 oz. / 60 yards
At least 4 colors
I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Tapestry Crochet Tulip Square Free Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.