- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 5 Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares You Will Love Forever
- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
Have you ever tried the filet crochet technique? Whole Lotta Love Blanket free crochet pattern designed by Ying Shaw is made using the crochet technique consisting of double crochet stitches and chain 1 spaces.This sweet heart crochet baby blanket free pattern is the type of blanket that’ll be treasured for many years to come.
Suitable for either a boy or girl, This heart baby blanket crochet pattern looks best when done in one color..
Sweet Heart Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
It can be worked to any size/width/length required, using any yarn and appropriate corresponding hook size – The example set out in this pattern uses Double Knit/DK or 8 ply yarn and a 4.5mm hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Sweet Heart Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Ying Shaw for the article inspiration and featured image.