- [Free Pattern] Ah-dorable Afghan Pattern For People Who Love Fox Terriers
- Genius Technique To Soften Scratchy Yarn At Home
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Pop Out Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Colorful Crochet Blanket! Great Stash Busters Too!
- [Free Pattern] This Elegant-Looking Wrap Is Perfect For All Kind Of Season
Made using the Tunisian crochet technique, this baby blanket is simply superb! The Marshmallow Twist Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman is a beautiful reversible blanket with each side having a completely different look. This nice fluffy baby blanket with lots of texture looks wonderful in many colors and the good news is that you don’t need to cut off the yarn. You can carry it up the side unless, of course, you prefer to cut it.
Marshmallow Twist Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Approx. 33 x 35″
- Red Heart “Super Saver” (100% acrylic, aran size 4 weight): 2 skeins white and 1 skein each of topaz (CA), tourmaline (CB), peridot (CC) and almandine (CD)
- Suggested hook sizes: 7mm Tunisian crochet hook and 6.5mm regular crochet hook
- Needle (for weaving ends)
Thank you to Red Heart for providing the yarn used in this project.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Marshmallow Twist Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetKim
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.