- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
- [Free Pattern] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] This Makes A Loose, Thinner Dishcloth Than Any Other Worsted Weight Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
This crochet beanie is super cute with and without the flower. Crochet Ribbed Beanie Pattern by Christine at Projects Around the House has so much texture and is so interesting to look at. The ribbing looks amazingly good and stylish! Simple and elegant, this is a quick and clever pattern that makes a great and thoughtful gift.
Crochet Beanie Free Pattern
Worsted weight yarn (I used Loops and Threads Impeccable)
Button (if adding the flower)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Beanie pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Projects Around the House
Thanks to Christine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.