- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Picot Trellis Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
- Spiral Crochet Hot Pads To Make, Use, And Admire
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Amigurumi Puppy Is The Perfect And Loveable Gift For Any Child Or Adult
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little Ones Shine This Season In This Pretty Skirt
This crochet beanie is super cute with and without the flower. Crochet Ribbed Beanie Pattern by Christine at Projects Around the House has so much texture and is so interesting to look at. The ribbing looks amazingly good and stylish! Simple and elegant, this is a quick and clever pattern that makes a great and thoughtful gift.
Crochet Beanie Free Pattern
Worsted weight yarn (I used Loops and Threads Impeccable)
Button (if adding the flower)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Beanie pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Projects Around the House
Thanks to Christine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.