- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] These Wonderland Mittens Are Smoking Hot!
- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- Seriously Easy And Superb Summer Sweater
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
“This simple and easy to customize crochet cowl is great for when you need a quick gift for someone. Lindsay Cowl free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com works up fast, you can make it as big or as small as you’d like, and you still get a great textured scarf you can wear all season.”
Super Simple Crochet Cowl Free Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #5/ bulky weight yarn
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
4.5 – 6.8 oz/ 218 – 329 yds
I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Super Simple Crochet Cowl Free Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.