- [Free Pattern] The Small But Mighty Dragon Is So Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Sweet Crochet Heart Headwrap
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
The crochet bobble stitch crochet is a really simple crochet stitch, in fact as simple as the single and the double crochet. Yet, this easy stitch will add great texture to your crochet project. The Super Scrubby Dish Cloth free crochet pattern by Katie Zelinski uses the bobble crochet to create really scrubby cleaning dishcloths. Use this simple crochet pattern to create useful dishcloth for your home and as gifts.
Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
1 skein Sugar N’ Cream (choose from any option: Solid, Ombre, Stripe)
US H/5 mm crochet hook
Size: 5” x 7”
Note: Crochet tightly in order to make your bobbles pop.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Katie Zelinski for the article inspiration and featured image.