- [Free Pattern] Wiggly Hot Mat Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- Cozy And Warm C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 5 Festive Winter Coasters To Spice Up The Christmas Table
- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
The crochet bobble stitch crochet is a really simple crochet stitch, in fact as simple as the single and the double crochet. Yet, this easy stitch will add great texture to your crochet project. The Super Scrubby Dish Cloth free crochet pattern by Katie Zelinski uses the bobble crochet to create really scrubby cleaning dishcloths. Use this simple crochet pattern to create useful dishcloth for your home and as gifts.
Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
1 skein Sugar N’ Cream (choose from any option: Solid, Ombre, Stripe)
US H/5 mm crochet hook
Size: 5” x 7”
Note: Crochet tightly in order to make your bobbles pop.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Katie Zelinski for the article inspiration and featured image.