- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Mittens With Unique Checkered Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Simple Felted Garland With A Mix Of Berries And Blooms Is A Fun Project For Any Time Of Year
- [Free Pattern] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
This beautiful lapghan in grey color and with its of colorful yarn, reminds us of a beautiful sunshine on a rainy day. Crochet it in the same colors as shown , or choose your own colors for a unique lapghan.
Spring Rain Lapghan by Tamara Kelly is an easy six-row repeat pattern that features jumbo Red Heart Collage and come with a written pattern, a video tutorial and a chart!
Super Fast Springtime Free Crochet Lapghan Pattern
US -P/Q, 15 mm hook
475 yds Red Heart Collage (80% Acrylic, 20% Wool;
#7 Jumbo/UK: 16+ ply; 55 yds/50 m; 5 oz/141 g)
Color A: Ragg (7 balls)
Color B: Circus (2 balls)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST