- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Sweet Colorful Crochet Cupcake Dishcloth
When is last time you played puzzle games? This Puzzled Granny Square crochet pattern designed by The Secret Yarnery will bring out the inner child in you and make you feel like a genius!Such and awesome way to change up the classic granny square!
Watch the tutorial below and follow along and make a bunch of playful granny to build your own afghan, throw or blanket. It’s super easy and looks so cute!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
This super easy Puzzled Granny Square is a simple version of the Log Cabin Granny Square. This version looks like puzzle pieces, and is so easy to whip up! In this crochet tutorial we work in our ends as we go to keep things easy!
Super Easy Puzzled Granny Square Video Tutorial
Thanks to The Secret Yarnery for the article inspiration and featured image.