- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
- [Free Pattern] Enhance An Already Great Pattern With These Simple Modifications!
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Flower Granny Square Pattern
- Judy Griffin Colvin Shared Made these for Christmas presents !
- Easy Earwarmer Crochet Pattern
With a very easy pattern to follow, this is a very enjoyable crochet throw to make. Great for crocheting sitting in the evening, watching TV, if you know what I mean! Shadow Box Throw by Denise Black is a wonderful pattern with a great and modern texture. The special box shadows effect created by the post stitches gives this throw a perfect stylish masculine look.
Shadow Box Crochet Throw
RED HEART® Comfort®:
-Large Throw: 4 balls 3173 pink OR 5 balls in print shades
-Baby Blanket: 2 balls 3173 pink OR 3 balls in print shades
(3173 Pink is discontinued)
NOTE: Substituted 3183 Pink, but can pick any solid color or update with print shade and required quantity.
Crochet Hook: 5mm [US H-8]
Check out the original source for this Super Easy And Very Meditative Shadow Box Crochet Throw pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Denise Black for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.