- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Crochet- Bargello
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Designed Beautiful Sea Shell Crochet Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
Easter is around the corner and that means we are all getting ready for a cheerful and delicious festivity full of Easter eggs, Easter cookies and Easter bunnies. Some made of chocolate a some made of yarn! This year you can upgrade your Easter basket with quick and easy bunny crochet pattern. Easter Bunny by Yarnplaza.com is a super-cute and super simple pom pom bunny pattern that cute and fun enough to get a child’s attention.
Easter Bunny With Pom Pom
– 2 balls of Lana Grossa Organico colour 45, 60, 6 & 61,
– Crochet hook 6mm (two strands) or 4mm (single strand)
You can crochet larger bunnies by using two strands of yarn, or a smaller one with only one strand.
Check out the original source for this Lovely Easter Bunny With Pom Pom Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnplaza.com
Thanks to Yarnplaza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.