- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Are Stunning And Easy
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Granny Square Stitch Rainbow Beanie
- [Free Pattern +Video Tutorial] I Am Totally In Love With This Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- [Free Patterns] Wildflower Granny Square: Sunflower And Wild Daisy Flower
- [Free Pattern] Heart Mandala Square
With lots of different shapes and stitches this rectangular mixed motif blanket pattern is far from being boring! The design is stunning and the way all these shapes come together is truly amazing. Everything is Cool & Groovyghan by Heather C Gibbs offers plenty of opportunity to play with color. Crocheting the pieces and putting them together is truly fun. This masterpiece could easily be a great stash buster project.
Super-Cool & Groovy Crochet Afghan Pattern
For this blanket I will be using double knit/8 ply/yarn weight #3 and a 4mm (US size G); though you could use worsted /aran/ yarn weight #4 with a larger hook (US size H) for a larger blanket if you wish to.
I’ve designed this CAL to be a stash-buster to use up bits of yarn you might have lying around (in my case lots) or you can buy new. I estimate that you will need at least:
12 skeins of Double Knit (1200g / 3600m / 3936 yards) OR
14 skeins of Aran / Worsted (1400g / 2744m / 2996 yards)
Check out the original source for this Super-Cool & Groovy Crochet Afghan Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.