- Simple Brush Crochet Technique To Make Amigurumi Fluffy ( Adorable Dog Amigurumi Free Pattern Included)
- Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults-Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] No One Can Resist This Gorgeous Cable Hearts Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- Absolutely Fabulous Tilda Doll Free Crochet Pattern
If you love fringe clothing here is an easy and very adorable crochet vest with fringe pattern for you to try. Color option are endless so you would probably wanna make more than one vests following this pattern.
“Dress up a pair of jeans and a tank top this Summer with a fun vest design. Mary Vest free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is easy to customize (add some length by increasing the Body section), would look great in many colors, and the addition of fringe gives it some extra fun (and looks cool when you twirl). You can make this one of your favorite accessories this summer!”
Summer Crochet Vest With Fringe Pattern
Size: small (Fits Chest 32” – 34”), medium (Fits Chest 36” – 38”), large (Fits Chest 40”- 42”), x-large (Fits Chest 44” – 46”), 2x-large (Fits Chest 48” – 50”). Measurements are based on the Crafty Yarn Council standards.
US I (5.50 mm) crochet hook
Approx 5 – 7 oz/ 350 – 490 yds of Size #3 light weight/DK yarn (Specifics listed within the pattern. Please allow variance in measurements due to the gauge and tension. You may need more than is listed)
The model is wearing the medium size in made with Mary Maxim Simply Natural yarn.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Summer Crochet Vest With Fringe Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.