- Super Cute Crochet Headband With Tigger Mouse Ears
- This Cute Pineapple Blanket Crochet Pattern Is Perfect To Create Spectacular Gifts
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Bead Stitch Crochet Hat
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Beautiful Scarf and Wristlets Set To Help You Get Through This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
Here is such an exciting project for the summer! Learn how to crochet a backpack and maybe some new crochet stitches and techniques. This stunning Wildrose Backpack by Stephanie Jessica Lau is designed to fit all your essentials on all your travels.
Whether you go to the beach or out with friends, this crochet backpack has you covered. A modern granny square is centered as a focal point for the pattern. Even if you’ve never made a granny square you’ll enjoy making this and following the crochet backpack written pattern. With a variety of crochet stitches and techniques this crochet backpack pattern provides plenty of visual interest.
Stunning Crochet Backpack Free Pattern
Skill Level: Level 2 – Easy
4 skeins of 24/7 Cotton in Taupe (worsted weight level 4 yarn); ~320 grams or 600 yards used
2.75 mm and 3.75 mm Clover Amour crochet hooks
Yarn Needle (bent tip helpful for attaching)
Lock ring stitch markers
Embroidery floss (optional for tassel)
Steamer (optional for blocking granny square and triangles)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern: Wildrose Backpack via All About Ami.
Thanks to Stephanie Jessica Lau for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!