- [Paid Pattern] The Perfect Shawl For A Winter Afternoon
- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- [Free Pattern] Feminine Elegant Blanket With A Stunning Mix Of Blocks And Colorways
- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
- Jessica Mortenson Radue Shared HOTH. Golf club covers for my husband’s
The beauty of this pattern is breathtaking! It truly resembles a colorful stained glass window. The Cathedral Window Square pattern by Lorene Eppolite is rated as easy and uses really simple, basic stitches. This beautiful 12″ square is fun to make as it can be done in a variety of color combinations.
Vanna’s Choice Worsted Weight 3.5 oz (100 g), 170 yards (156 m). Approx 85 yards in your choice of colors.
5.5mm (I) hook or hook needed to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cre8tion Crochet
Thanks to Lorene Eppolite for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.