- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
- You Will Be Obsessed With This Incredibly Gorgeous Crochet Mandala Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Festive Snowflake Stocking Hat
This little afghan block would look so cute on a baby blanket! Don’t you think? Starbright by Jessica Phillips is a 7 inch crochet square pattern that is simple and beautiful and can be done by all those who know how to – back post single crochet (bpsc) and double crochet 2 stitches together (dc2tog). If you don’t master yet these stitches, try this pattern and to practice or to learn new crochet stitches and have fun while crocheting.
Starbright Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
1-2 ounces in worsted weight yarn in 2 colors – CA & CB
Size 5mm (H) crochet hook
4 removeable stitch markers
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Starbright Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Jessica Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.