- [Free Pattern] 5 Adorable Dog Gift Ideas For Dog Owners Who Love To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
Learn how to crochet this pretty fancy star flower hexagon crochet pattern. This is a pattern you can use for blankets, bags, pillows and so many other projects if you want to make something a little different and completely amazing. Traveller’s Joy Hexagon by Tally’s Crafts (Dominika Karpińska) combines great design with color to create this amazing pattern. This cute flower hexagon works great for your scrap yarn and it’s also a great project to carry with you or for when you travel.
Star Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern
Recommended yarn: Scheepjes Stone Washed XL
Recommended hook size: 5mm
Finished size: approx. 15cm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Dominika Karpińska for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!