- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Textured Turtle Washcloth That Kids Will Love Using In The Bathtub
- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
This bear family pic is probably one of the cutest pictures you will find online. Standing Bear amigurumi free crochet pattern designed by Patricia Stassart is an easy to follow pattern made out of single stitches.
This little crochet bear is simply adorable and the family photo is really impressive! What a wonderful idea to make so many little guys and to photo shoot them together like a big, happy , amazing family. Simply wonderful!
Standing Bear Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
The finished Bear is approximately between 15 – 17 cm / 6 – 7 inches tall from top of the ears to bottom.
I used 2 colours, but you can always make him in 1 colour or even more 🙂
if you use different yarn as suggested, match hooksize as well.
More Adorable Amigurumi Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Standing Bear Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Patricia Stassart.
Thanks to Patricia Stassart for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.