- [Free Pattern] Get Ready For Summer Parties With These Beautiful Coasters
- Beautiful Valentine’s Inspired Texture-Rich Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Bed Of Rose Baby Afghan And Matching Pillow Are Amazing
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Daisy Granny Square Pincushion
- [Free Pattern] Outrageously Cozy Chunky Blanket To Snuggle Up With
This bear family pic is probably one of the cutest pictures you will find online. Standing Bear amigurumi free crochet pattern designed by Patricia Stassart is an easy to follow pattern made out of single stitches.
This little crochet bear is simply adorable and the family photo is really impressive! What a wonderful idea to make so many little guys and to photo shoot them together like a big, happy , amazing family. Simply wonderful!
Standing Bear Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
The finished Bear is approximately between 15 – 17 cm / 6 – 7 inches tall from top of the ears to bottom.
I used 2 colours, but you can always make him in 1 colour or even more 🙂
if you use different yarn as suggested, match hooksize as well.
More Adorable Amigurumi Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Standing Bear Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Patricia Stassart.
Thanks to Patricia Stassart for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.