- How To Make Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
You can make these slippers any size, so you can totally stand out in a crowd. Such a spectacular pattern! Fun Feathered Flamingo Feet Baby Booties designed by YARNutopia is an unbelievable versatile crochet pattern not only because you can make them any size but also you can use the same guidelines to make gorgeous Swans, Ducks, Geese, Peacocks, Toucans, Parrots, Cockateils, Pelicans, or any other fun bird slippers! So ingenious!
Just visit the pattern’s website to get all the directions you need to create all the fun slippers you need in your life! 🙂
Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
Thanks to Nadia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.