- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Delightful And Whimsical Owl Cabled Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Cute & Colourful Crochet Marshmallow Bunnies
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Beautiful Baby Blanket
You can make these slippers any size, so you can totally stand out in a crowd. Such a spectacular pattern! Fun Feathered Flamingo Feet Baby Booties designed by YARNutopia is an unbelievable versatile crochet pattern not only because you can make them any size but also you can use the same guidelines to make gorgeous Swans, Ducks, Geese, Peacocks, Toucans, Parrots, Cockateils, Pelicans, or any other fun bird slippers! So ingenious!
Just visit the pattern’s website to get all the directions you need to create all the fun slippers you need in your life! 🙂
Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
Thanks to Nadia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.