- How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Textured Sherbet Shell Baby Blanket Everyone Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Makes A Loose, Thinner Dishcloth Than Any Other Worsted Weight Patterns
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little Ones Shine This Season In This Pretty Skirt
Your key to comfort in a spring day is wearing a cozy spring sweater in pretty pastels or other colors that make you feel light and bright. As a crocheter you need a great spring sweater crochet pattern that creates the perfect sweater for the warmer season.
“Keeping cozy in a sweater is easy but keeping cozy in a sweater you made yourself is so awesome. Sherbet Sweater free crochet pattern, designed by Divine Debris is written for 7/8 colors but you can make it with as many or as few colors as you’d like. It’s great for stash busting all those bulky yarns you have around and it will keep you warm when you get start working on your next pattern (there’s always a next pattern) :smiley:”
Spring Sweater Crochet Pattern
US K (6.50 mm) crochet hook
Bulky/ size #5 weight yarn
Specifics listed below in the measurements
I used Anti-Pilling Bamboo
Stitch markers (optional)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Spring Sweater Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Divine Debris for the article inspiration and featured image.