- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- Gorgeous Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wattle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
Beautiful and very springlike this crochet blanket pattern brings a flower garden atmosphere to your home all year ’round. Use your favorite spring like colors to create your own masterpiece. Grape Hyacinth Blanket by Jane Zane is the perfect blanket pattern for using up the stash. You can make this blanket as big or as small as you want. The size depends on how many motifs you use.
Spring Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
Yarn: PlainJane Cotton DK (240 Yards/100g)
Main Color: #01 White ( 1600-3400Yards)
Hyacinth Color: (350-750 Yards)
#64 Teal Rose
#65 Purple Orchid
Sewing needle: 1
Hook: 3.5mm or 4.0mm (I usually use one size larger for the blanket than shoes)
Size: 34”*40” ( 30 Motifs) , 40”*52” ( 48 Motifs), 48”*60” ( 63 Motifs)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Spring Crochet Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Jane Zane for the article inspiration and featured image.