- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Very Versatile Pumpkin Patch Square
- [Free Patterns] 5 Cute Baby Sandals For Lovely Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- Quick, Simple And Really Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan [Free Crochet Pattern]
- Super-Pretty Reversible Crochet Blanket Pattern Perfect For Enjoying Quiet Moments
If you’re looking for a gift simple and made from the heart, several crochet hot pads are perfect. They make a great house warming present or anytime, no reason present. You’ll love this Spiral Hotpad pattern by Carol Schoenfelder. It is fun and fast and the double crochet stitches create an attractive look.
What You’ll Need To Make Cute Crochet Hot Pads Like This One
This hotpad is worked with a size 7 hook (4.5 mm) and leftover Peaches & Creme yarn (Mar-Di-Gras). It’s 7″ in diameter.
Check out the original source for the Crochet Hot Pads pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Carol’s Crochet
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.